Movingeverywhere. Our House Removals Standards
Moving home to many is a stressful time, your moving day itself brings a host of worries. Using a removal company who you can trust is key. That is why we have written standards in place.
The standards for ‘Furniture removal activities’ are designed to protect our customers at every stage of their house move, from packing, removals and storage to dealing with any disputes.
We have standards in place to ensure you receive a quality service.
* Our staff are all trained, with experience who are punctual, honest and courteous
* We provide written quotations which details the service to be provided.
* We have suitable vehicles, equipment and packaging materials.
* We will provide you with the opportunity to check all your furniture and effects prior to the team leaving your home.
* We will assist with procedures in the event of loss or damage.
Feedback from our customer show that the standards we have in place have led to a higher level of customer satisfaction.
The standards we have in place are in line with the **BS EN 12522 ‘Furniture removal activities - Furniture removal for private individuals’. These standards are voluntary. We have chosen to adopt these standards by meeting the following requirements.
Professional House Removals Staff
Our staff are punctual, honest, polite and trustworthy who are suitably trained and experienced to conduct your house move.
On every move there will be a trained foreman who supervises the packing, removals and delivery of your household effects. The foreman is responsible to ensure the move is carried out safely.
Before your house move
Provide you with details about the services we are providing for your move.
- A pre-move survey is provided to accurately assess the volume of your possessions and to assess the access to your property.
- In the event a pre-move survey is not possible then a self-certification survey must be completed with a full discussion about items to be moved, dismantled and the access.
- Provide a written quotation, detailing the service, the cost, the declared value of your goods, our Terms & Conditions.
- Quotation and Move Acceptance - which will form the ‘Removals Contract’ once you have signed and returned
back to us.
- Provide a list of valued items which is required to be completed by you to ensure your professionally packed items are insured up to a declared value.
We will also offer the services to assist with your move:
- Packing service for fragile/valued items, along with a full house packing service.
- Supply of packing materials
- Dismantling/rebuilding service and any other required services to help with your move.
- Storage for your household effects for as long as required
- Insurance for your items during transit and storage (there will be a cost for additional insurance)
During your house move
The removal team will:
- Follow the agreed move plan as set out on the Quotation Move and Acceptance.
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean and tidy.
- Provide protective wrapping to keep your possessions safe.
- Each vehicle will have blankets, straps and covers to protect your possessions.
- Use quality packing materials to ensure that all items packed are adequately protected during your move.
- Upon completion of the move, walk around your home with you inspecting all furniture.
After the move
- Provide a Move Completion Sheet which needs to be signed to confirm packing, loading and delivery has been completed to a satisfactory standard. Any damage must be written on this sheet.
- We will settle any problems amicably without the need for legal proceedings, liaising with the removal company
who has completed the move.
- Inform you of the procedure to follow to make a compensation claim.
- 1 week after your move a feedback form will be issued allowing for comments on the service received.
We take our Standards Seriously.
We want to stand out as a High Quality House Removals Company, we want to ensure that before, during and after the move you and your furniture are looked after to ensure that your move is completed in an efficient, and professional manner. With our standards in place you can be assured of a Quality House Move.
Please contact us on 0161 408 4887 to discuss how our standards will help with your house move
To find out more about our Manchester Removals Standards and how we will help with your move then please contact us on
0161 408 4887.